Learning Portuguese/Just Having Fun!
Well just about two weeks ago I started taking language classes at one of the local universities here in Lisbon called Universidade Nova De Lisboa. So far it is going well, and on Thursday, a group of us met in front of the campus and spent some time in prayer. We gather to pray for the international students who are taking courses there and also for ministry opportunities towards them.

Me pointing to the University.
Also on Thursday we went to a park to check it out for an upcoming BBQ outreach that we want to in a couple weeks. While there, Bobb Cypher and I thought of just having fun and these photos below prove just that. The park is pretty big and I think it will serve well for the outreach.




Me pointing to the University.
Also on Thursday we went to a park to check it out for an upcoming BBQ outreach that we want to in a couple weeks. While there, Bobb Cypher and I thought of just having fun and these photos below prove just that. The park is pretty big and I think it will serve well for the outreach.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home