Name:
Location: California, United States

Missionary in training

Monday, May 28, 2007

So I am thinking about writing a book.

Hello all, So yeah, like the title says, the last couple days I have been thinking about writing a book. This is not the first time I have had an idea to write a book and probably will not be the last, but this one is different. I really feel that this one needs to be written. I feel that this is from the Lord. I also feel that people can benefit from this. Some of you might be asking, "what is the title of the book, or what would the book be about"? Well, I do not have a title but the book would be about internships for the missions fields and/or for ministries organizations.

Ok here is the funny thing, I am the last person who should be writing a book. I mean I don't like to write, REALLY I DON'T LIKE TO WRITE. I do not have skills of a writer or the patience of a writer. Thats why I haven't wrote any of the other books that I thought about, but like I said earlier I feel that I am to write this.

So with that being said, I ask for your help. Will you please pray with and for me, as I seek God in this and take that step of faith in starting to write this book.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home