The Protest
So yesterday before going to class, I was hanging out with the Cyphers in Lisbon. We met at(Baxia Sheoto, old down town Lisbon) and got on a tram. While we were riding the tram, we heard people shouting and blowing whistles. Then the tram stop, thinking we were waiting a stop light for there were another trams cars in front of us. Well, the shouting and whistle blowing was still going on and realizing that we weren't at a stop light but finding out the there was protest march going on and it was going on right in front of us. Sticking my head out the window of the tram, I saw people marching with flags and shouting some stuff in Portuguese and of course blowing whistles. I had no idea what they where protesting but there was a lot them protesting. So here we are on the tram that is not moving, waiting it out to see when the protester will be done, when we decided to get off the tram and start walking to where we wanted to go because we wouldn't be getting on the tram. So I have to say that that was pretty interesting in seeing that yesterday.

Bobb and Bri Cypher

The Protesters!


Bobb and Bri Cypher

The Protesters!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home