Three Thankgivings, Man I'm Bless, and Full

Well this year I was able to be apart of three Thankgivings, one being on Saturday, Nov. 18, and two yesterday, Nov 23. For yesterday, I first had thankgiving lunch at the Landers home, with other missionaries here in Lisbon, Portugal. While being there at the Lander's I found out that my language class was canceled for that night so I decided to accepted the invite from the Cyphers to have Thanksgiving dinner at their place. It was cool because six of our classmates,(five from the Cyphers class, and one from mine, Heidi, and Lisa's class)came and had Thanksgiving with us. Just some real good times I tell ya. So that being said I ate a lot of food, man but it was so good. So good that I had to eat a piece of pumkin pie for breakfast this morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home