Name:
Location: California, United States

Missionary in training

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What A Sheep Will Follow / A Random Thing

Yesterday as I was heading into Lisbon on the bus, the bus got caught into some traffic. While siting in the bus, I was looking out my window and saw a flock of sheeps and goats. What kept me still looking was that the flock was moving and was being lead by this black goat. I don't why I found that interesting, but then I started thinking about it and thought how we as Chirstian are considered as sheep. Also I thought of the passage in Matthew 25:31-46, where Jesus was talking about the final judgment and the whole separating the sheeps from the goats. Then I started thinking how we as sheep sometime are following goats that we shouldn't be following. I mean this is what happen of me just seeing a flock of sheep and goats being lead. I don't know, maybe it will spark someone who reads this to think about it even more. I know for me I have been thinking about it since yesterday and probably will thinking more about it as the days go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home