Name:
Location: California, United States

Missionary in training

Friday, December 01, 2006

A farwell to the EDGE KIDS

"Dude Wake up I am leaving" words that I heard on Wednesday morning at 4:30 am from my roomate Dan. I got up, put on my shoes, and headed outside to say my goodbyes to the EDGE kids. The EDGE kids had been here in Portugal since the begining of June and there time ended this week as they went back home to the states.

We had a send off party for them on Sunday, we as GEM people prayed for them. It was a good and last time we would all hang out together as GEM Interns and EDGE.

I have to say, after I saw them pull away in the cars and headed back to my room, and layed back in bed, it really hit me more that they just left and probably won't see them again. But that is how it goes. Life goes on, but thankful that the Lord did have them here in Portugal, and the Blessings that they were.


Back row l to r(Deb, Dan, Dacia, Sarah)
Front row l to r(Melissa, Carla, Bethany, Amy)






GEM and EDGE together having fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home