Hey He's Got a Light Bulb!

Wow okay this a great photo, I like it. This a photo of me, Merritt, Remy, and Collin after we found the sweaters that we are wearing in a clothes pile. We thought is was funny that we all got the same kind of sweater so we had someone take a picture of us.
Well that was one of the things that happened while I was in Germany for the past several days. It was a great trip, was really bless and encourage by this family(The Harris family, they are a missionary family that are with Greater Europe Mission as well). I had some time to travel and was able to spend New Years with the Harris's. While there I was also able see some GEM missionaries, some I have known already and met some new GEM missionaries as well. I also was able spend a day at GEM's European Headquarters Building, where in the same building is where EuroTeam is located, which is one of the ministries of GEM.
I was also able to serve the Lord while I was there, which was something I prayed for to do while I was there. One day Freddie(my friend) and I went and helped some missionaries move into there new place. I also one day work at a place that sells food to poor people at a very very cheap price. Like 5 euro cents for a small carton of milk.
Also I was able check out what some of the Harris family do as ministry, which the place is called "Connexion". It is like a snack bar/hangout place where the German youth can go and there are Christians who work it so they have way to share the Love of God with these kids.
Like I said it was a great trip, and I thank you guys for praying.
God Bless,


Freddie Harris working in the EuroTeam office

Some photos of Connexion


Some photos of the market I and Harris's worked at


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home