Name:
Location: California, United States

Missionary in training

Friday, February 02, 2007

Ok heres the deal

Ok I need to do some explaining, due from the fact of my last post. So right now I writing this post in Germany. So I am in Germany and will be here for the whole month of February. Some might ask, "why are you in Germany and why for the whole month?". Well, I am here because it came to pass that all my ministry opportunities had come to an end in Portugal and will pick up in March, leaving February open for new minsitry opportunities. Well, new minsitry opportunities did come up and it happens to be here in Germany. I will be doing some construction for GEM's new future headquarters and also might be doing some construction at a GEM missionarie's house as well. Also it looks like I will be helping out at "Connexion", which it looks like will be pretty busy, which don't mind becuase I will be doing it unto the Lord.

On another topic, I did not have the interview due to health issues of my supervisor, but looks like when I get back in Portugal I will be talking with some people about some minsitry opportunities so.

So that is what is going on right now and will try to you guys posted with what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home