Just Need To Praise God
Well it is Sunday, and looking back so far, and just can't help but praise the Lord for everything. I just feel like I am ready for anything, because I know He is by my side and I am really excited to see what will happen this week.
God, this post is for You. I love You and I praise You. Thanks for loving me and sending Your Son Jesus to die for my sins. I know You already know this for I said it many time in my prayers to You. I post this because want others to know this and them to know You.
God, this post is for You. I love You and I praise You. Thanks for loving me and sending Your Son Jesus to die for my sins. I know You already know this for I said it many time in my prayers to You. I post this because want others to know this and them to know You.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home