Name:
Location: California, United States

Missionary in training

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Full Story of Germany

Ok hello all, Ok the full story of what is going on in Germany. So I am in here because the Lord opened the door for me to do ministry here. So far, the ministry that I have been doing has been working on a 200 year old house for a couple whose names are Vic and Fran Konecny. Vic is the director of EuroTeam for Greater Europe Mission. They bought this house with another GEM couple and for the Konecnys, they need to move in by February 28. Fran prayed for a mircle from God and got me, and two guys(Jim and Steve) from their home town in the states. There has been some other missionaries coming when they can to help out. There is a lot of work to be done but I think we can get them moved in by the 28, but we do need your prayers. Only through God can this happen and even if it doesn't happen we will still praise Him, because He is in total control, He really knows what is best for them, but still I think we can move them in by the 28.

Also please pray for us as we have gone to working 11 hour days and looking at things, might increase the hours of working. Also pray for our safety on the job. I have had some minor things happen to me but God has protected me so they were minor,( a saw blade breaking on me and a piece flying into and hiting one of my fingers but only giving me a cut on my finger and not breaking it, and also getting hit in the head by a brick but only getting a little cut on the head, and scratched glasses and did not get a headache or any eye problems so). Although there has one major thing happen to one of the guys,(Jim) who lost part of two of his fingers.( I am not kidding)

For some of you thinking that I would be doing other things as well, so far my time has been at the Konecny and for me that is fine because I really feel for them because I know how it feels to meet a deadline to move in a house. I thankful that God has brought me here and that I can help others. He has been also been use this time to shape and mold me so. Today, at church I was overwlemed by Him during worship time that it brought me to tears. God is good.


God Bless,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home